Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's 'that' time of month!

Yes, the last Wednesday of the month has rolled around again and so Michelle, Sam (Kaiden of course) and I headed off to Leeton for our monthly 'sanity' break! We have been attending the card making classes for a long time, making a real day of it. It is a 55km trip to get there and we have lunch after the class and fit it some shopping if we have time.

Today we made 2 cards guided by Su, our long-suffering teacher and guide. The first is a note card and would be great for an invitation because you could put a RSVP slip in behind the purple card or a gift card or money if you used it as a birthday card.



The other card is stamped using a two step stamping method and then embossed. I found it hard to offset the image and the mats - I usually like things to line up!!



If you are ever in Leeton NSW, call in to What's Scrappening and say hello to Su and Julie - great service!!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous cards Robyn - it's great to have an outings like that to look forward to each month. I'm looking forward to my retreat in a two weeks - retreats seem to be the only place I scrap these days :-P

    ReplyDelete